Monday, May 24, 2010

Who uses the word 'contact' anyways???

Ugh, its monday, and I'm back at school after the dreaded weekend. At least i only have a week left of this S***! It was kinda a rough weekend. I got the text from that boy. You know, the one im always talking about. Well I've been waiting for him to just say something...anything. And then he did. He did finally say 'something'. Only it wasn't what i wanted him to say after all. Wanna know what he said? Well, Do ya? This is it... "do not contact me".
That was it. That is exactly how it looked on my phone. No capital letters, or punctuation. No "I'm sorry it has to be this way..." nothing. It sucked. But, its wierd because I kept telling him that if he wasn't going to talk to me to at least tell me to leave him alone or something. I guess I never thought that he would actually do it. It's not like him to be mean. Well, not mean to me anyways. I don't know what to make of it. I mean, I'm obviously NOT going to 'contact' him any more, but I mean, come on. A text? really? He can't even talk to me for five minutes about what happened between us? UGH!!!!
So now I'm sitting at school thinking about my S***ty life and how much I can't wait to get away for the summer. This is what my life has finally come to. At least I know where I stand. Ugh! I feel like pooh. On top of all this crap I have a killer stumach ache. I spent all last night laying in my sisters bed moaning in pain. I still feel nauseous. I think I spelled that wrong. But who cares. NOT ME!!!! I think I'm going to puke... Nope just a really nasty burp. Well, imma go now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment